<VV> Clutch Cable Saga III

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 15:58:19 EDT 2006

So, hows that clutch cable replacement going, you may ask?
Stoped raining today.
Went out figuring I'd just unbolt the pulley behind the pedal so I
could get the cable thru it. Put on the socket, gave a half hearted
twist to the left..the bolt snapped right off. Either I'm Superman, or
it was a pretty soft bolt! One handed, laying sideways across the
passenger seat, not really putting my heart into it at all, and she
broke right off.  So, guess I'll ezout that sucker, and go break off
the next pulley bolt too. may as well do 'em all at once!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===