<VV> October/Charlotte CORSA Event???

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 16:53:58 EDT 2006

Hello All,
I have never been to one of these events, CORSA or
otherwise, and would consider it an extreme honor to
be able to. Of course, I joined CORSA a little over a
month ago, but still waiting on my membership card, so
don't know if I will have it in time, or if it is
needed???
My question is what does one need to know and do to be
able to come to the event. Not really sure I would
enter any events, but just not sure how it works. If
you do not enter an event does your car have to stay
outside, so to speak??  Also, where is the actual
event being held, and what times do things kick-off
and such???
I just need a feel for how things are, and what is the
normal etiquette. I do not want to make anybody mad by
being in the wrong spot or something, as I am indeed a
brand-newbie.
Any advice and insight is much appreciated.
Danny Barber
67 Vair named "Wilma"