<VV> October/Charlotte CORSA Event???

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:37:51 EDT 2006

Danny,

Welcome to the Corvair world. First off, let me say that the North Carolina
folks put on a wonderful show, and I'm sure you will be welcomed with open
arms. For more information, you can access the Queen City Corvair Club
website at:

http://www.queencitycorvair.org/

There is a link to the registration form as well as links to photo galleries
from previous shows. I don't know if you want to show your car or not, but
this show has both a Concourse (judged) show as well as a People's Choice
(voted by attendees) show. Regardless of the condition of your car, I would
encourage you to show it in one or the other shows. This year's show will be
held at the Sheraton Hotel - Airport, in Charlotte. If memory serves me
correctly, it is right off of I-85... not hard to find. As far as the
membership card goes, if you don't have it by then (I'm pretty sure you
will), I would hope the host club would accept some proof of payment
(cancelled/duplicate check, if you have it) as evidenc of membership. You
could also contact someone at CORSA to obtain your CORSA ID number, even if
they haven't mailed the membership card out already.

Oh, don't worry about making anyone mad.... if they are wound that tight,
they probably don't belong in the Corvair club anyway. You'll find we're a
very laid back group as compared to a lot of the other car clubs.

I'm sure someone from the Queen City Club will pipe up soon and be able to
answer any specific questions about the show.

Look forward to seeing you there.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club