<VV> 60 oddities

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 20:14:27 EDT 2006

Pulled my 60 "700" sedan out of storage today to give it a little exercise.
In the process of cleaning it up I noticed two odd things. This car was built
in Sept 59. The drivers side fender has a round black plastic plug as if to
cover up the aerial hole, but on the drivers side??? Also the half moon stainless
gas door protector is riveted on not sheet metal screws. Factory????  This
car is not optioned at all having no radio, non fold down rear seat, but has a
PG and heater.
  Any thoughts?
   Ed in Fla