<VV> Noisy lifter

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Oct 4 22:12:03 EDT 2006

My $0.02.  Drain out a couple of quarts of oil and replace with a couple of
quarts of tranny fluid.  Drive it awhile and it should quiet down pretty
quickly unless the lifter is totaly shot. Don't change the oil mixed with
the tranny fluid for 500 miles.  No extreme service while the tranny fluid
is in the engine.  It will clean up everything in your engine, so if you
have a layer of sludge helping a seal seal it might leak a little after the
sludge is removed.

dp