<VV> EZ outs

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 10:28:40 EDT 2006

OK, so, I believe you.  But then I have another question.  I've never
in my life had to drill out a bolt in something that I intended on
putting back together. Is the idea that I can drill out the bolt while
still saving for reuse the tacked in nut that's inside the trunk?  Or
is my goal just to have a hole, and then have an entirely new nut/bolt
combo?  Any tips on drillng out the bolt?  Anythng I've ever drilled
out before was to get something apart without intending to reassemble.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===