<VV> EZ outs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 5 10:55:05 EDT 2006

Yep, that's the idea.  You can buy left handed drill bits, sometimes
these will walk the broken bolt out.  As long as you get the hole
reasonably centered, chances are good you can drill the bolt out and
reuse the welded in nut.  You don't need to get it perfect - once most
of the bolt is gone you should be able to remove the crescent shaped
remnant.

--Bryan