<VV> Help - Rear Strut Rod Mounting Bolt Length

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 21:28:41 EDT 2006

Well, nobody seems to know, but maybe because the probably should all be  the
same size.   After I got going, I found out that I had to put in  the
driveshaft/half shaft before I put on the rear strut rods.  As I took  one loose to
put in the driveshaft, I found that I don't have 4 short and 4 long  bolts, but
at least 5 short ones.  I am 98% sure these are the bolts that  came out of
the mounts almost two years ago, so I put one side of the driveshaft  in, and
then put in the bolts, didn't seem to matter where the longer ones went,  they
all seemed to fit.  Hope that's right!  Oh well, got one side  done and the
other half done, so it is going back together.  Got to get  everything hooked up
and the gas tank drained so we can fire up and break in the  new motor maybe
next week!

Todd in Texas