<VV> Help - Rear Strut Rod Mounting Bolt Length

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Oct 5 22:11:45 EDT 2006

Chet, your car is about 40 years old.  Imagine all the people that have
worked on it over the years and how many times those bolts have been
removed, and/or replaced.

Take Bob's advice.  Just run them in by hand and make sure none of them
bottom out, if they do, get some shorter ones.  I just re-installed my strut
rods and all were the same length, I seem to recall.

Anyway, it sounds like you about have it back together.  Good luck.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY