<VV> "touch and feel"

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 6 22:08:12 EDT 2006

Must be a west coast thing. Most of the ones I find here need lots of
blood and sweat. Blood from cutting arms & fingers on the rust holes! :-)

Every Corvair I owned was a driver. Most of my friends are still yelling
at me for treating my show cars that way. But I enjoyed them more while
driving them than resting quietly in the garage.

Frank DuVal