<VV> Corvair list "Racing English" (humor?)

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat Oct 7 02:38:31 EDT 2006

At 08:15 hours 10/06/2006, Dennis & Debbie PLEAU wrote:
>I know I shouldn't perpetuate the current thread in the Communique,
>but I will.  The decoder ring BigBeef sent is way more complicated
>than Charlie's.  I can give you Charlie's in one sentence.  Let me
>know if you want me to post the complete Charlie decoder ring....

Agreed...  Charlie is easy to understand, long since decoded him.

SPEAKING of Charlie:

*I* never have a problem understanding exactly what he's saying,
never have had any issue with ANY of his ads, from Day-1, over 25
years now.

Those who would come down on Charlie for his ingenious ads should
consider that he PAYS for that ad space and he can word his ads as he
sees fit, same as they would if they paid to run an ad.

I read the "complaints" in the
Communique.    Self-explanatory...             ;)

tony..