<VV> Corvair list "Racing English" (humor?)/C(Px)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 7 02:00:32 EDT 2006

Dennis,

I don't know why there is a "beef" about C(Px).  His ADS are funny - if you
follow the "threads" AND he supports COSA through the costs.  My only beef
is that my damn tape recorder doesn't work any more - so I don't know what
he sent me (like 2 years ago).  I DO know that it cost him more to send that
tape than the SASE (I sent him) which never did come back to me.  Does he
cash them in at the PO or save them for grand children?

Later, JR