<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Oct 7 14:31:24 EDT 2006

I always thought that Phoenix Charlie's ads were "artsy" and some kind of a
statement, but never took them seriously, simply because, in this age of
instant communication, having to mail a letter to find out if he has
something and how much it will cost, seems like a long time to wait.

I just wish he had a phone (or would give out the number !)

I figured he must be doing OK to pay for the ads and probably has what I
want
but to sit down a write a letter to find out, umm, shows how lazy and
computer-dependent I've gotten ?

Plus, he's supporting our club, and that's great !

He seems quite the eclectic, but that describes most of us, doesn't it ?

Of course, we also have those members who like Corvairs just because they
are classics, like Ford Falcons and those little AMC compacts from the 60s,
because they are "old" and cute.

So he's just an example of all of us, just maybe a little (more) weird.