<VV> Have Loaded Convertible, Looking For Plain Hardtop.

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 14:40:09 EDT 2006

Hello All,
I love my 67 Vert, but for several reason we don't
seem to be able to match up. She is loaded with
features and good upgrades, but like any older car
also has her problems and moments. (will be candid
upon request.)
I have always liked 500's and Monza's, and like 110/PG
setup most.
(I know, get to the point...)
Buying and selling is usually at a great loss,
especially if you are like me with 0ver 25K in your
vert. So, trading amongst other car people is a much
less loss to each other.
I will be attending the Charlotte Event, if anybody
has been looking for a 67-Vert, and has a 65-67
hardtop 2-door near a number #2 rating, and been
seeking a ragtop, let me know.
I also like other GM body styles from that period,
Impala, Chevelle, etc, and would consider hardtops of
the likes as well.
I really don't want a trailer queen, but a really good
running and looking, 'driver quality' one. If anyone
interested send a response offline, and we can be sure
to meet up at the show, and/or discuss further
details.

However, for the above mentioned situation I am not
looking to sell her, just get a plainer one, without
losing my shirt. (I know, Good Luck) You never know
though :-)
Best Regards,
Danny Barber