<VV> Volks-Vair

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 7 14:39:55 EDT 2006

A few weeks ago I asked, on behalf of a friend, for some info on putting a
Corvair engine in a VW bus. Thank you to all those who responded. You have
been a big help.

I do have 2 more questions for those knowledgeable on the subject:
    1. All the kit info deals with VW buses up to 1979. My friend's bus is
an '86. Has anyone done this conversion on a post-1979 bus?

    2 95HP and 110HP engines seem to be preferred. Does anyone know of an
engine of this kind, or preferably a complete manual drive train in the WA,
ORE, IDAHO region?

Thanks in advance.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan