<VV> '66 steering-wheel on '69 column - possible?

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Sun Oct 8 07:38:34 EDT 2006

Fellow club members asked me if a '66 steering wheel (standard black
one with horn ring) will fit in his '69 car. His steering wheel
(probably also not original) is lacking a horn. I told him the '69
convertible is pretty rare and that a real '69 would be a better
choice but he's not into the "original" thing. My question to the
group is; will this '66 steering wheel fit? I guess changing the
complete steering column is totally out of the question?

Thanks,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt