<VV> '66 steering-wheel on '69 column - possible?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Oct 8 10:42:01 EDT 2006

IIRC, the 66 steering wheel uses a different spline than a 69, so it
will not fit. Fitting a 66 column into a 69 will work, but is a lot of
trouble for eliminating a saftey feature, the telescoping column used
from 67 to 69. Have him buy a 67 to 69 steering wheel and all will be
easy and right.

Frank DuVal