<VV> Re: Strange (?) double failure / Not really (humor?)

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 8 09:40:49 EDT 2006

Speaking of all these acronyms, it dawned on me that I have not aligned
myself with any of these
nutworthy associations.
Now that I have "racin type vehicle" I feel the need to belong as it were.
The Bohunks are the closest to me geographically and the Go-Neds are the
furtherest away.
The WTBRT are the Southern genteel men and we have relatives living there.
I am personal friends with the esteemed HMFIC (leaders) of all three
organizations and one has visited this domicile
and supped at my table.
My dilemma is this, which one should I join?
Since the decision could have personal ramifications (damn! I like that
word!) I have decided to let
them "make the call" in the form of a petition from each organization,
stating all the reasons and advantages
as to why I should join them.
Vitriolic diatribes, personal attacks, character assassinations and general
mud slinging aimed at the competing bodies are encouraged! Let the war of
words begin.

Rick Norris
HMFIC Corvair Alley