<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 12:53:22 EDT 2006

  I agree, I sincerely look forward to the day when all CORSA ads look similar to this:

  --- couple tuber stopper never wet box, come fetch, quickie LM dot 4 ! ---

  * (That's a NOS dual master cylinder)

  I think I can reduce the tech guide to 5 pages (maybe 6) - using that clever method :)

  I'm working on this one:

  "140 hubble bubble centerfold"

  (4 barrel Holley centermount - used - ummmm....just a guess!)

  -----

  Tony