<VV> Body, Paint & Interior Prices

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Oct 9 15:49:05 EDT 2006

Quality is the all important parameter.  Do you simple want it stripped
and painted, or do you want it skimmed and extensively block sanded so
the body is laser straight?  How about door jams, underside of trunk lid
and engine cover?  In this part of the country (Minnesota/Wisconsin),
based on a current estimate and the work I'm having down, the latter
will run around $8K -- this is at a shop rate of $49 per hour, but the
guy is super meticulous (does Ferraris', Cobras, etc.  However, based on
other sources, $7-8K is not unreasonable for a top-notch repaint here in
the midwest.

Dave Keillor