<VV> Body, Paint & Interior Prices

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Oct 9 17:30:23 EDT 2006

I have to go along with Norm on this. My experience has been that the
best bodymen ARE artists. Think VanGogh or Michaelangelo. Don't imagine
any of the REAL masters punched a time clock, so why expect it of a GOOD
bodyman?

The bodywork and painting of my Corsa took from fall til spring. So JR's
advice of letting the guy work on it over the winter is very sound.

When it comes to the restoration of a keeper, I'll settle for quality
and reasonable price over fast work any day.

-Mark