<VV> fishtailing??

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 11 22:49:06 EDT 2006

I did not take that as an attack on Corvair, but an indication that a young
driver was going too fast on a dangerous (blind?) curve (could have been ANY
vehicle) and caused a fatal accident.  Mom seems to want to deflect the
blame ELSEWHERE.  BUT, she DID say how bad her son feels about it.

To me, a letter to the paper is ludicrous and close to being an insult to
those involved.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140