<VV> RE: Blame the car - no Corvair

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Thu Oct 12 17:00:55 EDT 2006

I don't think we can over emphasize safty at any level.  Many kids do not have the driving experience and with additonal passengers that makes it worse yet.  We lost 2 area people over the weekend on a curve which had a speed limit of 35MPH.  Witnesses said he was going much faster than that and was using a cell phone at the time.  Does that tell you something?  By the way, they were on a Harley.  Ken