<VV> Body Weight

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 18:36:41 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/13/2006 3:06:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
billpat at telusplanet.net writes:

> No....not mine or yours.  May be stripping a 61 Coupe to bare essentials
> and in preparation for restoring it am having a rotisserie made.  Can
> anyone tell me what the bare unibody weight of an EM Coupe actually
> comes to?  It will determine the size and thickness of the metal
> involved in welding it up.
> Bill Kronen
> 63 Spyder, 66 Coupe

most likely under 1500 lb....

Have you considered starting with 2 cheapy  engine stands?   Several have
done it this way for under $300 total...

Matt Nall
'69 stocker, '66 vert, '65 v8, '66turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 cp
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!