<VV> powerglide question.

Brent Covey brentcovey at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 14 09:26:22 EDT 2006

Hi Paul-

This came up on the Corvair Forum a short time back, here is the thread

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,43524,43584#msg-43584

The problem is the shift cable has been installed incorrectly, but this can
be fixed in about ten minutes without taking much apart.

I also am very late sending a package to you (FM) but will try to get that
out today, my apologies for that!

Regarding the rough shifting, Harry Yarnells reply sounds good, check;

Modulator/vacuum lines to it

Low Band adjustment (if its been tinkered with, they dont go harsh on thier
own)

Low Servo Piston release spring (common)

Best,
Brent Covey
Vancouver BC