<VV> Relay to Charlotte?

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Oct 16 20:14:53 EDT 2006

Anyone going to the Fall Corvair Affair in Charlotte that can assist with
the following?

I have in my possession the CORSA Canopy, the E-Z-Up style portable
kiosk.  This was used earlier this year by the Long Island Corvair Club for
the AACA show, then was hauled to Oshawa, on to Buffalo, and most recently
to Lime Rock.

I am unable to attend the Charlotte event and the organizers wish to have
this canopy there.  I am located in western New Jersey, just off I-78 exit 15.

This is not a small item, it is in a container about 5-1/2 feet x 1-1/2
feet x 1-1/2 feet, so a van or a pickup or a wagon or the like is needed to
carry it.

Please reply if you can assist with this.  Even a partial transport, one
leg of the journey, could help if we can cover all the legs.

On behalf of CORSA/NC, help! and thanks!

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net