<VV> Re: [FC] Door Latch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 15 00:36:44 EDT 2006

Occasionally mine does not close correctly.  I turn the star wheel on the
door a notch and it then closes fine.  Sometimes I have to hold the button
in while turning that gear.  Since this usually "fixes" the problem, I've
never dug any deeper into it.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140