<VV> Door Latch

James Dallas BEC176 at msn.com
Sun Oct 15 00:15:13 EDT 2006

OK guys, I'm at wits end.  The passenger door on my Rampy has never wanted to latch properly.  You close the door and give a pull and it pops part way open.  My thinking was the latch inside the door, so I go to my parts truck pull the latch out and re-install it in the Rampy.  I give a pull and the door pulls open.  So back to the parts truck I go and pull the part off of the door frame and install it on the Rampy.  I give another pull and she pops part way open.  I've adjusted the thing to about every adjustment I can think of and to no avail.  What am I doing wrong?  The latch worked great when it was on the parts truck so I know it is not the problem.

Jim Dallas
MCCA
GNRT