<VV> Em Rear Shocks Needed

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Mon Oct 16 00:58:29 EDT 2006

I am in need of some used, or cheap new EM rear shocks for my (brothers) '63
Monza Coupe.  Its a low buck project, so lets keep it low buck.
Eric - Not sure what your definition of "low buck" is...Larry's (www.larryscorvair.com) has gas shocks (right application, not "will fit") for $28 each. Unless you use something from the Tech Guide list, where you may have to modify the shock or the shock mount, you're unlikely to find anything less expensive.  If you want used, try California Corvairs or the Corvair Ranch (addresses on the CORSA website at www.corvair.org).

Steve Oxford/'63 conv