<VV> Early Rear Engine Mount Differences

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 16 08:50:56 EDT 2006

My understanding is you'll want a '64 mount to install a '64 powerpack
into a Lakewood.  The only difference I'm aware of from the '61 parts
is the '64 bracket is shifted to the rear slightly to clear the
harmonic balancer and a/c pulley combination.  The vertical dimension
is the same.  Basically the engine bracket and mount should match.

--Bryan