<VV> Em Rear Shocks Needed

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Oct 16 18:30:38 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "john" <jncmiller at mchsi.com>
Subject: RE:<VV> Em Rear Shocks Needed

Eric,

Front and rear shocks appear to be the same front and rear. Autozone carries
a real nice gas charged shock by Gabriel that is listed in their computer
system for the early model. .. Autozone usually stocks (the Gabriels)...one
pair... on hand.

John Miller
******
Hi John, hows it going?  Hey, are those Gabriel shocks pure gas or a gas/oil
combo?  I am thinking about pulling my little Lm turbo out of the weeds ...
( hope it's still back there somewhere ) and get it running again ...  for
next spring... and I know it will need shocks...
thanks for any input...
ken campbell, 50 mi south of you ... in the no-snow belt (g)....