<VV> Charlotte Kiosk Update

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Oct 17 21:04:17 EDT 2006

So, far, two offers of help.

Mike Emanuele of Ohio says, "I am leaving the Cleveland Ohio area about
4:00am Thursday morning for the Charlotte event. I will be driving my Eight
door. If I can be of any help please let me know. "

Danny Barber, residence unknown, says "If needed, I can pick it up at the
NC State line, at which ever point you enter, and take it to Charlotte, on
Friday.  I have a Toyota Tundra with a hard cover over back, and will
protect it nicely."

THANK YOU, gentlemen, but of course we need others, as the point of origin
is western New Jersey.  I could get it to, say, the northern Philly suburbs
or the Allentown, Penna, area on Thursday evening, but that's about it.

More replies awaited eagerly!

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net