<VV> Body/Trim Codes

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Wed Oct 18 00:25:57 EDT 2006

Gentlemen:
As a blessing of God (or a curse from the Devil) I became the proud
owner of a Canadian built 1961 Monza Coupe.  To be sure, it is a project
but everything seems to be there and in relatively good condition
considering it has been garaged since 1976. It came about as a result of
having my 63 Spyder in our local car show.  A spectator wandered by and
spoke warmly of the Corvair her Dad had and how she learned to drive in
it and how they used to take trips in it.  Seems Dad wanted to restore
it but never quite got around to it....and now he suffers from
Alzheimers.  It has been protected from the elements for the past 30
years though rust has done its thing.  Rather than crush it the family
felt more comfortable selling it to me (for $1.00).  Now the task is to
plan its resurrection while trying to upgrade and maintain the 63 and
66.  (Does three make me a collector yet?)  Long intro to a simple
question.  In my books I can't find trim code info for a Canadian built
EM.  Body Number is 505925, Paint is K and trim says 879.  Anyone help
me here?
Regards,
Bill Kronen