<VV> Moving battery to the trunk

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 10:44:54 EDT 2006

In my experience, you will also need a long, extra ground wire in addition to the stock ground. (# 6 to # 2 wire)  for good starting--preferably straight to the starter motor ground. These old car bodies are not very good long distance electrical conductors.
  The improved handling is very noticable.
Warren