<VV> Tuna Time

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 22:38:48 EDT 2006

This Saturday is Luna Tuna!

This continues to be one of the most popular unofficial, unorganized  Corvair
day in the Wichita area. The BIG jobs on tap are putting an short block
together for Travis Bolten of KC and a clutch job for Ryan Verthein of Topeka.
(We have to import Corvairs to our Tunas because all of the locals are running
good.) We will also be rebuilding carbs and some other small stuff. There will
 be plenty of good food and times. Everyone is welcome. Check out the MCCA
web  site (_www.KansasCorvairs.org_ (http://www.KansasCorvairs.org) ) for  more
details (like maps).

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed - Autocross Hot  Rod
1965 500 Sedan 95/PG - Daily  Driver
http://members.cox.net/66corvair/
www.KansasCorvairs.org