<VV> Classic Car Insurance

KBOOSMAN at nc.rr.com KBOOSMAN at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 19 13:57:18 EDT 2006

Since I'm new to Corvairs, this may be a question that has been asked
before, but do most of you have "classic" car insurance on your cars
(as opposed to regular insurance). I've been looking into it, but
since I wanted to use my car as a daily driver, it doesn't look like I
can insure it with a classic car company. Yet, I'm afraid that my
standard insurance company won't reimburse me the true worth of the
car.

Any advice?

Karin
(1964 MonzaSedan)

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can
steer yourself any direction you choose."
               --Dr. Seuss