<VV> Classic Car Insurance

Joseph Robbins robbins at mail.monticello.net
Thu Oct 19 19:34:25 EDT 2006

I have Hagerty and love it. One time when I pulled a BBRT and broke my
windshield with a rubber mallet ( don't ask ) they paid off like a slot
machine. I was 100% honest on how it got broke too. I have used the flatbed
service once too, worked great. Don't ask, but when you show up at a club
show on a flatbed, you get the looks and have a tech session too!!

Joe Robbins
BBRT