<VV> LAST CALL - PALM SPRINX - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Oct 19 20:34:08 EDT 2006

Very busy between two weekend events! Just a short note to remind you
that if you are going to be attending the Palm Springs swap meet for the
last weekend of October you still have 4 days left to get your parts
order in to us - Remember 5% off your order and FREE delivery to the
event! Also free pickup and return of cores for those same orders.
We will be at Palm Springs late Friday and all day Saturday - but NOT
Sunday! So plan accordingly.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us 503-434-1648 (We
will be closed Friday the 20th because of the event in Charlotte, NC but
we’ll be back to regular hours on Monday.
Don’t forget you can order secure online at www.corvairunderground.com,
fax us the order at 503-434-1626 or call us at 503-434-1648 - See you
soon! Lon