<VV> Fuel Pump

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 10:09:01 EDT 2006

 Another tip, for those of us more frugally minded. I
usually pull fuel pumps from junkers in yards. Just
check to see if the diaphram material sticking out of
the side is still soft. I've had a higher success rate
with these salvaged originals (or 1970's replacements)
than any thing else. I don't want to tell my 3 fuel
pumps (2 new, 1 old) in 90 miles story, but the end
result was the last one (a salvaged junker)is still on
the car 9 years later...

 Mike
 YS-117