<VV> Re:Moving the battery to the trunk

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 20 20:58:15 EDT 2006

Hi Stephen, 30 lbs taken off the back and put on the front is like adding 60
lbs to the front or taking 60 lbs off the rear as far as balance is
concerned. A sensitive driver can easily tell the difference. I think the
change would less affect a Late Model than an Early, but it is certainly
worthwhile if you like cornering.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun