<VV> PG quirk

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Oct 20 22:05:31 EDT 2006

Adjust the TV lever (which controls the part throttle shift speed) by
screwing the link from the accelerator rod to the carb cross shaft (in
or out, I don't recall... but the effect will be self evident). Just
make sure that when you're finished the kickdown still works correctly
and you get full opening of the carbs.

Bill