<VV> Parking brake thanks, exhaust tube question

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 21:17:21 EDT 2006

Thanks to Randy Vidrine and others for tips on my
parking brake cable.  Got that taken care of today.

I have a new question.  One of my exhaust tubes has a
corroded collar that will no longer hold the packing
tight against the exhaust manifold.  How hard is it to
change the tube?  All of the manifold/exhaust parts
are recently put on, so there will be no problems
getting that stuff off, but I'm not sure how the tube
is attached to the head and how hard it is to remove
and install a new one.  Anyone know?

Thanks,

John Headley
64 monza convert 110HP