<VV> Distributor troubles

Devin devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com
Sat Oct 21 21:49:29 EDT 2006

I rebuilt my distributor today, basically totally disassembled it and installed a new bushing.  Cleaned everything up and put it all back together.  Got it back in the car, and now it won't start.  I static timed it to 10 degrees initial, so I know I've got spark.  I checked dwell while cranking and have 32 degrees, with the points set at .019.  It'll crank and crank, and it wants to start, but won't quite catch.  I'm frustrated now, so I've quit for tonight, but I need to get this figured out before Monday morning.

Devin