<VV> 1965-1967 110HP with a/c low compression engine

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 18:09:48 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/22/2006 12:51:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
brentcovey at hotmail.com writes:

I would  expect its economy to be outstanding at highway speeds with the
tremendous  ignition advance specified for this combo. I also wonder if there is a
special  distributor or vacuum advance unit used on this combo, seems the
usual 110  distributor would be rather excessive for advance,

Any advice or  experiences would be very welcome,
Brent Covey

Oops, 1965 110 PG engines with A/C too.

Regards,
Bob Helt