<VV> Lakewood/SW Parts

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 08:57:57 EDT 2006

I have several stationwagon doors-including the hatch door-all in very good shape- the driver's door is perfect--other SW unique parts---I want this stuff out of my shop--all cheap/trade for other parts for my other project cars.  Shipping larger parts by Greyhound Bus is inexpensive.

  I need the room to store all the trophies my Lakewood continues to win every outing-last Saturday it was rejudged twice for "Best Of Show"---I think the other guys gave the judges more beer!!!!!

  Don Manen
  Under the "X" in TeXas

  '61 Lakewood
  '64 Coupe