<VV> CHARLOTTE

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Oct 23 17:17:21 EDT 2006

         As  you know I missed my first national  convention when I
missed Buffalo this year. But I have to say, that with a few exceptions,
I felt like I had just attended a National this weekend at Charlotte.
The event was impressive and the host clubs did a first rate job. The
car show/concours etc had near 100 quality Corvairs - The Friday night
welcome party and Sat night banquet were quite large, I'm not sure how
big attendance was, but there were a lot of people there. Of course I
would be remiss not to mention the fact that the NC ladies always put on
one of the best hospitality suites you can find no matter where you go.
They undertsand hospitality.

         No, I didn't really no much business there - I went there to
see many of you that I missed in Buffalo. It was great - even spent time
with Hank and got to ride in this Corvair - It really does exists. Well,
I'm sure there will be more raves about the event. Just my 2 cents.

         Also, I found out the hard way that there were some of you who
thought I was still going to be there Sunday. If you missed me with the
special discount order then just give me a call - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com