<VV> Darth Vair versus The Red Menace / part deux ( 30th FallAffair )

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 23 18:01:49 EDT 2006

Well the ONLY person there with an opened umbrella on a sunny day was
CloudKing Penguin from
Oregon..............We missed you but Liz and I enjoyed observing
5999 in person.

Thanks,
Chuckster
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 05:55 PM 10/23/2006, you wrote:
>And may the Farce be with you, Chuckles. ;o)
>
>-Mark
>
>"Louis C. Armer,Jr." wrote:
> >
> > In a Galaxy far far away lay the Queen City and the Famous Fall
> > Affair. It was to be the 30th gathering
> > of Corvairs and their faithful. Rumors were rampant that once again
> > "The Red Menace" was planning a return
> > attack on the Concours and requests had been sent out for over two
> > years by many, even "Crooks", requesting
> > that as many as possible who were loyal to the Queen City gather and
> > repel "The Red Menace" from gaining control
> > of the Concours.
> >       Many many loyal Corvairians responded and even a Special Force
> > Group 69 agreed to attend and showed up
> > as promised armed with an impressive collection of weapons and
> > special options. A huge Display Group joined our
> > forces and even a SAV (Special Assault Vehicle)  form Corvair Ranch
> > was recruited to stand firm against the attack
> > of "The Red Menace". In a valiant last stand, The Beaver placed Darth
> > Vair next to "The Red Menace" but all was to no
> > avail as "The Force" was not enough and Concours was defeated by "The
> > Red Menace" who gained control with an outstanding
> > final score of 98.64. Although this defeat was difficult, the
> > positive side is that "The Red Menace" only attacks in Five year
> > intervals. Darth Vair will continue to fight this fierce opponent in
> > future "Fallot" Star Wars and we are already planning deep
> > seated strategies that will NOT allow "The Red Menance" any measure
> > of security or calm in the year 40 of  Queen City Fall Affair
> >
> > "May The Force Be With You"
> > Darth Vair, Concours Combatant
> > 98.42
>////////////////////////////////////////////////

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member
Corvair Atlanta BOD