<VV> Distributor....180 Degrees off

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Oct 23 18:25:40 EDT 2006

Hard to feel pressure when the piston is coming up from the power
stroke  (exhaust stroke) as the exhaust valve opens at 28 degrees
before bottom dead center on the power stroke, even with the 889
cam.  Otto cycle engine consist of four strokes- intake, compression,
power, and exhaust.  Both valves are closed only during the last 72
degrees of the compression cycle and the first 62 degrees of the
power stroke (again using 889 cam specs @ 0.050 lift).
Jim Davis