<VV> Distributor....180 Degrees off

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 23 19:22:40 EDT 2006

When things reach the "can't be" stage, I look for what I'm absolutely sure
of that turns out to be absolutely wrong.  I think this is the same thread
that started out about timing using #6.  It occurs to me that every car in
the world has the front two cylinders as #1 and #2 - except the
Corvair........
Are we absolutely sure that #1 is #1?

Roger