<VV> New Product Announcement

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 14:37:44 EDT 2006

New Product announcement
So, Yellow is too bright, Black too conservative, and Red clashes with  your
paint color? Silicone Wire Systems announces the availability of a new wire
color for our 8mm ignition wire sets.  A new Gray 8mm Spiro-Pro wire, complete
with black lettering, is now in  stock. The first Gray wire set will be on
display (and eventually for sale) at  the Great Western Fan Belt Toss and Swap
Meet in Palm Springs, CA this weekend. The Gray color joins the  other nine
different colors in the product line. Following Palm Springs, I will be attending
the SEMA show in  Las Vegas. I am  always on the lookout for products that can
benefit the Corvair racer. Several  items are now “in the hopper” and
several more are in discussion.  Stay Tuned! – Seth  Emerson